Looking for midbass and tweeters

graydodge14
10+ year member

Hey guys, im currently in the process of getting ready to glass my doors. I want to run either two 8" midbass or two 10" midbass along with two tweeters per door and maybe a 4" component set in my pillars.

Im currently looking for suggestions on what midbass and tweeters to run. I was leaning towards the sundown Neo pro's probably but i have no idea on what tweeters i should run, or what amp i need to push them with. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to any and all ideas.

I have no idea on what the neos sound like nor do probably most of the members on this site.. they don't give much/any info so its hard to tell if they are even mid basses or just midranges.. talk to jacob on those.. peerless makes some great speakers look at those too..

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I just said the neo's because there one of the first supposed "mid bass" speakers I came upon. I will definitely check out the others though.

Well im not positive on what i want to do, just trying to get an idea. I want something that will be able to keep up with my 4 15" subs on 7-10k watts. I know thats alot to ask but i dont want to lose all my mids and highs. I currently have HAT Imagines in the doors and kick panels on a JL 600/4 but i just want to glass my doors and have something that looks cool but also sounds really good.

Crescendo will have their PA mids out in January, 2 8's and a single XST per door would keep up with your sub stage. Otherwise the PE PA mids or Seleniums are what I run and they're hard to beat for the $$$...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.