Looking for a 5-Channel Amplifier?? Recommendations Anyone?

quiimari
10+ year member

I Am Tiger Woods
Scrapped my old system, going for simplicity and SQ (who needs SPL?)

I need a 5-channel amp to run:

Focal Polyglass 6.5" components (RMS 60)

Kappa Infinity Rear Speakers (RMS 50)

And lastly an 8" JL Audio 8W3v2 (RMS 125)

I was thinking about a JL 500/5 or a Alpine F450, but was wondering if anyone knew of a some possbilities that may better suit my situation.

I've got a concept 5 channel that has never been used, simply plugged in to make sure it works. Puts out perfect power for all of those speakers and looks nice. Its a CA664.

I've got a concept 5 channel that has never been used, simply plugged in to make sure it works. Puts out perfect power for all of those speakers and looks nice. Its a CA664.
Does that mean its for sale? Because I'm very interested.

Audison...

Argurably the one of the finest amps on the market. Not that I am biased or anything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LRx5.600

more than enough power to run your system. These are the mid-level amps from Audison...but sweet nonetheless.

Yeah Ike sound has the Directed 1100d5 on their site again. Other than the fact that its refurbished, can't beat it for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.