Looking for a 15 woofer, high sensitivity....Sealed enclosure 1.5 cu/ft or less ?

btw, you never answered my question of how much experience you have with car audio, im sure it has to be at least a decade or two to get you to the point where you can disregard the many decades of combined experience that just so happens to lay its head on these forums

so full of urself makes me wanna drain the little anti freeze out of ur hyundai and kill myself ahahh peace out lil troll funny u even called urself one

i find it comical how you dont understand the difference in being a troll and trolling. regardless, why bag on hyundai so bad when the track edition genesis would s.hit rice cakes all over your precious bmw, as it blew the doors off of it,

and if you so proud of it why dont you put up a pic of it in limited's ride thread?

i find it comical how you dont understand the difference in being a troll and trolling. regardless, why bag on hyundai so bad when the track edition genesis would s.hit rice cakes all over your precious bmw, as it blew the doors off of it,
and if you so proud of it why dont you put up a pic of it in limited's ride thread?
this.

I can tell your already a *******, i have 1.82 -2.75 cubic feet to play with so why dont you read all the posts before you rant on like a retard. Yes you retard multiple 15's will fit in that space. I have been emailing Jacob of sundown audio back and fourth and he has mentioned atleast 3 himself ! I am not doing anything half ***, half *** is halfing a stereo worth more than my mustang if u catch my drift....No thanks I will keep my 15
haha your telling me im doing **** half *** i aint putting no ******* kickers in my BMW, let alone building a box to small for my subs to perform at there max potential. Im 19 and will know more about car audio then you ever will. How about you go take your *** to best buy and they will do what ever you want them 2 since none of us on this forum know anything about car audio and you seem to know it all.

You have obviously no idea what your talking about and my personal car would blow the doors off that fucken car...

Milad E92 Z2S Satin Black - Wheeldude.com photos

This for all the haters

dude ur doing both u are a ******* troll and ur trolling u ******* stop trying to be a smart *** and write these long asss posts go into another thread were someone has enough time to waste with u lol

I was actually thinking about this sub with a custom enclosure to my sundown saz1500v2 that was just shipped....SSA Xcon 15" Sub woofer1750rms 31mm Xmax
As I know that driver quite well, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I would strongly suggest against putting it in that small of an enclosure. You would need gobs of polyfill at the very least and still then I think the roll off would be too early and too steep.

dude ur doing both u are a ******* troll and ur trolling u ******* stop trying to be a smart *** and write these long asss posts go into another thread were someone has enough time to waste with u lol
you dont know when to stop do you, look back through every post in this thread, they were all solid suggestions until you started insisting on doing **** your way and not listening to anything, if your going to do that why ask us in the first place.

if your not going to listen to us and your not going to take our advice then dont ask for it. plain and simple, and just so your not confused this isnt a troll, this is me telling you to f.uck off.

As I know that driver quite well, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I would strongly suggest against putting it in that small of an enclosure. You would need gobs of polyfill at the very least and still then I think the roll off would be too early and too steep.
I believe the optimal sealed enclosure size would be 2.75-3 which I can accomplish with a custom enclosure as I have said numerous times, is that not large enough for the 15 xcon ?

you dont know when to stop do you, look back through every post in this thread, they were all solid suggestions until you started insisting on doing **** your way and not listening to anything, if your going to do that why ask us in the first place.
if your not going to listen to us and your not going to take our advice then dont ask for it. plain and simple, and just so your not confused this isnt a troll, this is me telling you to f.uck off.
I insist on doing what i want because its my car i just asked for suggestions not for a lil prick like you to keep coming into this thread buzz off.....I will listen to people that are respectful and if i feel like you are disrespecting I will let your ***** *** know. btw thanks for the definition of a troll you wanna know the definition of a female dog look in da mirror

Do you have a track edition genises ? Nope...and If you did my bmw would still destroy it .....

* Sealed: 2.0 - 2.25 cu.ft.

* Sealed: 2.75 - 3.0 cu.ft. optimal

* Ported: 3.0 - 3.25 cu.ft. @ 26-33 hz

* Ported: 4.0 cu.ft. @ 26-33hz opt.

* Sub Outside Dia.: 15.625”

* Cut Inside Dia.: 14.125”

* Displacement: 0.20 cu.ft.

This is what the ssa site posts says and most people have told me that woofer would sound pretty good as long as I have over 2 cubic feet...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.