Jul 24, 2005
WA
OP
shredder1

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for tryin'... I called them all today and the one who is supposed to have one was closed!

The show scene around here is dead this spring unless you wanna go to Vegas or SoCal but I'm not lookin' to drive that far... I used to know people but I've been gone a long time and the whole group has changed! A2K in Tucson is a sure bet... but they were closed today... Bummer

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Thanks for tryin'... I called them all today and the one who is supposed to have one was closed!The show scene around here is dead this spring unless you wanna go to Vegas or SoCal but I'm not lookin' to drive that far... I used to know people but I've been gone a long time and the whole group has changed! A2K in Tucson is a sure bet... but they were closed today... Bummer
Shredder theres shows here every weekend, most are lowrider shows but have other categories as well, theres one coming up next month at castles and coasters by metro center. Pretty for from north scottsdale but im planning to go as my friends club is hosting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
What club? When is it? Who do I contact? Sorry too much coffee...
The club throwing it is called Desert Kings and Queens CC. You do not have to register in advance just show up during move in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

520reaudiosx15s

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 1, 2009
BLARE IZONA
Who has a meter in the Phoenix area... Does anyone have a way to contact them?
Go on Facebook, look up Az SPL or Arizona SPL or AZ SPL no drama and ask to be a member. There are afew fellas in phx who have meters that can help. there are bass meets during the week posted on the fb groups I named, some people will let you meter for free

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds