Lookin to buy new subs

kinggoku89
10+ year member

PA
I have a Hinfonics Brutus BXi 2010D amp hooked up to 2 Diamond Audio d12's at 2ohms, 1300 watts. I am looking to upgrade subs since my amp can be run at 1 ohm for 2000 watts. So, what would you guys reccomend for a pair of 12" subs to run at 1 ohm for 2000 watts for under 400-500? Or do you not recomend running the amp at 1 ohm and I should look into buying a new amp for that reason also. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Subwoofers look ridiculous, however how do i wire 2 SVC 2ohm subs to 1 ohm? I can only find diagrams to wire them to 4 ohms

these subs have direct connect wires so run the wires directly to the box terminal prob and then each sub to one of the speaker outputs there are 2 and you will have one ohm

Okay I found a diagram too, you are correct. And good, no wiring to change then, I already have one wire running from the pos and neg on each side of my box to the amp, so i just need to hook these up to the internal piece. simple. Thank you so much. 2000watts vs 1300. Gonna be a lil noticable I think. Would you consider Cadence to be around the same SQ as Diamond Audio?

Those subs are 2000rms a piece if I read correctly, and he only has 2000rms together to work with, not 4000rms. You should check out some DC LVL 4s. They get pretty low, and loud while doing so.

Doesn't the site say that they are 1000watts RMS each? and 2000 peak? Or am I horribly misreading something. And

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kinggoku89

10+ year member
kinggoku89
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from