lookey what santa brought...

JeremyD
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
DSCF0018.JPG

DSCF0019.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

DSCF0021.JPG

If these do what I want them to do, they will soon be reconed with XXX parts. I have to wait until the 21st to find out though....

whats with people and their SEXXX transplants? Do the SE and XXX have all interchangeable parts? i've never heard of it done except between the SE and XXX

Well actually, so many woofers on the market these days have parts you could interchange. Seeing as the parts used in probably 80-90% of the drivers on the market today come from about 3 different sources.

Originally posted by more_spl whats with people and their SEXXX transplants? Do the SE and XXX have all interchangeable parts? i've never heard of it done except between the SE and XXX
those are Se's i do believe. look to be 10"s from 02' b/c they have the old basket and old terminal push caps.

adam

Originally posted by _MstANg_ wonder if you could do a cross between an solo baric L7 and an xxx...
The new sony Xplods...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Originally posted by more_spl yee, i know they are stock SE's.. but he said he wanted to turn it into a SEXXX
well for 1 getting those subs built is not an every day occurance buddy. and 2 if you only knew the difference between the 2:D.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer well for 1 getting those subs built is not an every day occurance buddy. and 2 if you only knew the difference between the 2:D.

adam
Isn't the XXX the only one that uses XBL2? That would be a huge difference for one.

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer well for 1 getting those subs built is not an every day occurance buddy. and 2 if you only knew the difference between the 2:D.

adam
im quite aware of the differences between an SE and XXX..i never said modding the 2 together was bad or dumb, i was just asking my ORIGINAL question becuz i've seen this same thing done twice in the past month..

-AdamSnez

Originally posted by more_spl im quite aware of the differences between an SE and XXX..

i never said modding the 2 together was bad or dumb, i was just asking my ORIGINAL question becuz i've seen this same thing done twice in the past month..

-AdamSnez
you've seen 2 people have their Se's modded to SeXXX's?? i kinda doubt that since they are VERY uncommon driver and just anyone can get them. and if you know the difference what is it?? i'm not saying you don't i just know that last time i checked no more than 20 are around.

adam

uggg... let this drop already.. im talking about THIS GUY "wanting/about to" to do his sexxx, and soundsunlimited/// ok? Drop it plz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.