look @ what I got for $325

The fact that I keep my nails long is a matter of personel prefrence.

do I keep them ling like a dumb B****--->NO

Do I kept my nails unmanaged & dirty --->NO

Does it have anything to do with Car audio? ----->NO

Does it have anything to do with L7's ------>NO

Does it have anything to do with the fact I can stomp a mudhole in your @$$ in less than 30 seconds? ---->NO

How does a single 12" S06L7 sound? I'm putting 4 in my car and don't want complete SPL, I want it to be loud, but I want it to have some musical relevance. I'm trying to get as loud as humanly possible and sound decent with $2200.00. All of that will also be paying for a big electrical system upgrade as well.

a few of you guys are from chicago area so im sure you know what the 7 mile fair is? well they have the d4 06 l7 12's that you can get for about $170 a piece. just thought id let you guys know if you didnt already

Monthly Internet Service Provider charges for broadband: $37.00

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo for added laziness ability: $65.00

The fact that I keep my nails long is a matter of personel prefrence. do I keep them ling like a dumb B****--->NO

Do I kept my nails unmanaged & dirty --->NO

Does it have anything to do with Car audio? ----->NO

Does it have anything to do with L7's ------>NO

Does it have anything to do with the fact I can stomp a mudhole in your @$$ in less than 30 seconds? ---->NO
Orphe being a retarded e-thug as a result of the common consensus being that he needs to trim his nails : WORTHLESS

Orphe being a retarded e-thug as a result of the common consensus being that he needs to trim his nails : WORTHLESS
a good-for-nothing peice of trash like you ****** up a otherwase good post:

$.25

use it to go buy yourself a personality

Mountaineerman = racist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif No, i'll get along with anyone as long as you don't annoy the f*ck out of me.Any race, size, gender, whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

orphe

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
orphe
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date