Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

:)
And speakin of bars, son this is Newnan, aint **** to it, and if your candy ass walked in a local bar talkin **** you wouldnt make it half way through your first drink

Dont be a puss, man

Are you old enough to drink, seriously? I mean legally not at your parents house

And talk educated you retard fvck

And one more thing

What subs and amps are you running in your vehicle? What's the box tuned at, what HU EQ's Amps...Everything...cmon
whoa whoa, stop talking in logical ways, it's hard for some members to comprehend

hey this wuss wouldn't give me his address. my girl works for delta, i could fly out tonight anywhere in the states on a buddy pass. dude, wouldn't say **** then he started crying like a bltch
Your girl works for Delta and she makes you use Buddy Passes?!?

LAWL!

Make her put you on as her Friend, and you don't have to waste buddy passes!

hey this wuss wouldn't give me his address. my girl works for delta, i could fly out tonight anywhere in the states on a buddy pass. dude, wouldn't say **** then he started crying like a bltch
thats exactly what happend. not really though.

phone call went like this. "is this one of those guys from CA.com callin me?"

I said "yup and your a ****in ***** made punk." you then said " hey there buddy Im a convicted fellon. I kept on callin you a ***** made punk and I then told you to shut up. you did real quick. go ahead and tell them what really happened.

....just a quick question. I'm the closest to him, within an hour. Anyone else noticed this guy hasnt started that **** talking at me yet?

Hey bro, ready and waiting to test your gangstaness

....just a quick question. I'm the closest to him, within an hour. Anyone else noticed this guy hasnt started that **** talking at me yet?
Hey bro, ready and waiting to test your gangstaness
oh yeah?

978 connally st. se

atlanta, ga 30315

come get some chump... i'd come to you but my girl's got my ride. see you when you get here....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date