Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

it doesnt matter what you guys think. i guarantee it will sell. people will see JL Audio, knowing how much JL costs, and buy it. this guy is selling to a specific market, business is business, and even if he knows its all B/S it still dont matter. people lie, cheat, steal, to make money. so yea it may be BS to you, but whati see is someone about to make 900.00

it doesnt matter what you guys think. i guarantee it will sell. people will see JL Audio, knowing how much JL costs, and buy it. this guy is selling to a specific market, business is business, and even if he knows its all B/S it still dont matter. people lie, cheat, steal, to make money. so yea it may be BS to you, but whati see is someone about to make 900.00
Sad but true!

I just called him to see if he was serious and he was. He told me if I wanted to start competing I would definetly win with this setup...LoL. I then told him that I was leaning twards Re Audio but then he proceeds to tell me not to invest in Swapmeet Subs and that I am waisting my money...LOL. In conclusion I told him I would think about it and call give him back. At then he replied that he had several people waiting to jump on his offer and that I will be loosing out at getting this system at a bargain of $900. So I hung up. LMAO
dude, your a totall wuss for not meeting up with him and jacking that ****. i would've tore his asss up and took it. took the asss to... no grease. grow some balls buddy!

another lame fvck... i'd hate to see y'all in a bar. you'd get your teeth kicked right the fvck in before you order your second drink. be a man
Shut up.

You're giving Georgia a bad name.

You're not a thug.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date