Look at the subs lol....

i think the car looks nice... soo much time in that paint job

and for the subs i think he has one of the new HE's and one of the old HE's

Thats what i was thinking too, but i wasnt too sure. It looks like a really old He and a new one, kind of stupid if you ask me you know? the paint is nice except the color lol, the interior is nice too

Originally posted by goofballer Pros:

-good paint job

-nice custom interior

Cons:

-it's a Honda

-it's an automatic

-shitty system

:p
Well Stated.. Hmm.. I went down to "Smooth Riders" (this car club over by my house) to just look and see what some boys had.. and I was very dissapointed. Very.. Very few of the cars were nice.. but what really got me was that ALL of them were automatics.. why..? There was a Lancer there.. Custom Everything.. (although it did have a shitty system..) but it was an automatic.. it just made me think .. why would you spend all that $$$ for a car.. and then just have it roll out like a pansy.. oh well.. just a thought.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yea thats what i say too NoftInc, theres alot of people that have rice cars at my school and there all automatic. Im like why do you spend all that money on your car when its slower that my vw Bug lol. I've beat so many tricked out civics and acura's at my school with my 69 bug, its not even funny. Thats exactly why im not doing anything to the outside of my civic, cause its auto and theres no point. My moms mini van's faster than my civic lol. To me its all a waste of money unless its a stick, then its worth it. Just my 2cents

Waht a liar lol. Man nice way to make your system sound good. Look in the descrition says Punch He's lol. What a loser

Originally posted by kingpin_jeffie that car reminds me of those creamsicle ice cream thingies....
Those were never really all that good.. Your avatar reminds me of last year when I went to camp in AL and didn't use the restroom for 8 days.. ..I also gained 8 pounds.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Geez, I should sell my Civic...

I'd get over $10K at the rate that Accord is going for... God, that thing's got 3x the mileage of my car...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

At least mine is a 5 speed and supercharged... and doesn't have a bookshelf on the trunk and stick on hood-goodies.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Color aside, that's one slick looking ride, except for the system. I have a 94 accord and would make it look like that no matter how slow it goes. I'm all about the music not the speed :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.