Long time since my last build

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
It's been about a year since I have posted any new builds, so I am glad to say I finally finished another one!! Yay!!! Here it is!

NOTE: I am finally walking with a cane so I am able to make better cuts and have better accuracy and can do a little something fancy if I want. All of the enclosure was done with a palm sander, drill and jigsaw and handsaw. Nothing else. This is for those that believe you can't do a build with minimal tools and make it amazing, You Can!!! Just take your time.

It took me about a month to finish. I would work, let my body recover for a couple days, and start again.

Thanks to Jason at Mobile Enclosures for the design!

Here we go!!

Had to start funny, It's a dick lol

Alexadrumandronbox029.jpg

The rear of the port, already painted:

Alexadrumandronbox030.jpg

Both ports and sides were the same size and looked the same:

Alexadrumandronbox028.jpg

Got the baffle cut and painted:

Alexadrumandronbox031.jpg

Got it pieced together

Alexadrumandronbox032.jpg

Couldn't have done it without my little helper!!!

Alexadrumandronbox033.jpg

I got the outside covered in Truck liner:

Alexadrumandronbox038.jpg

After the truck liner, I could reveal the painted Port

Alexadrumandronbox040.jpg

Put the letters on

Ronsbox001.jpg

SO much help!

Ronsbox008.jpg

Installed the subs

Ronsbox009.jpg

Installed them in the trunk!

Ronsbox010.jpg

Now she not only looks good, but sounds great too!!

Ronsbox012.jpg

It fits perfectly!!

Ronsbox011.jpg

I plan on doing this again when I get my health back up. It was fun, and I didn't realize how proud it made me to finish it. It's something I hope all you will do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that you are getting around a bit better!!That looks absolutely Awesome man!!Nicely done!! help is always needed these days too..lol!!Nice my man!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Glad to hear that you are getting around a bit better!!That looks absolutely Awesome man!!Nicely done!! help is always needed these days too..lol!!Nice my man!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
It feels good to do some good work! It took a long time, but your right, help is a blessing!!

Nice work. I like the paint on that car. Clean up those headlights and taillights!
Thanks! He has HID's up front , but I really want to see something like blacking out the tail lights. It would really blend in nicely.

nice work..
Thanks!

Impressive box building skills.
I have my moments! Thanks!

Looks great man! excellent work!
Thanks! I think I may have to start something new in my own vehicle, lol. The subs I built the box for are my old subs. I miss them. People knock the power series subs, but a 60 lb 15" sub can't be bad, lol.

nice work as always joe. i can walk and i dont put that much efforts into my boxes. shows how much ambition i have lmao
It's always good to hear you in my build logs!! I hope to get another one started and finished, but hopefully it won't take a year to do it, lol

Are those T1 or T2?
They are the T1 's . Most people don't know there is not much of a difference between the T1 and T2. The main difference is the cone material in the T2 is reinforced with plastic instead of pressed paper. So it's a little lighter and stiffer than the T1. Both have 3" coils and have the same motor structure. They are being run off a Hifonics Collosus 3200 right now. I told him to stick with that. Any more power and there will be a chance off frying them. He could run both of them forever on 3200 unclipped watts, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.