local pick of sundown E series subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
for the atlanta , ga area....... this ad is for saturday 7/12/14 and sunday 7/13/14 only. if these dont sell, ill go back to the regular ad. bump now and 1 last one on fri morning. for hyperspeed response text 412-513-7670

1. Product:

two sundown E series 10" subs

2. Specs:

these are dual 2 ohms

3. Description/Condition:

cosmetically and functionally they are 10/10. ive only had them installed for a month and there were playing off of my jbl1200.1. if u want more pics let me know

4. Price: :

$50 a piece picked up ( these are $110 on woofersetc.com). can be separated. i still have the original shipping boxes. no, u can NOT get these for _________ with cash in hand. this is the bottom price!! come to decatur to get or if u know someone in the atlanta area, tell them to come get these for u

5. Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Received both woofers today! They are immaculate. Thanks for the great deal! Can't wait to throw them in my work truck! Thanks
told you!!! adio don't **** around.................

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

I tried to rate you as seller...it keeps glitching
lol try again.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.