LMS Ultra 18" & memphis 4kw

Trunk_Monsta
10+ year member

wanna see my monsta?
okay guys, this is the setup i have just sitting in my closet. i am debating if i should sell the LMS and go with like four 15's in the trunk of a Cadillac or maybe four 12's... i have not gotten a chance to hook up either. whatever the setup will be, it will be for daily driving. i just dont know if one 18 in a trunk will be loud enough for my taste. any input would be greatly appreciated. any suggestions on a multiple sub setup or should i keep the single 18? thanks in advance...

i will definately give it a try, but im always looking to upgrade. although i hadnt had a real system in about a year, i just think i will get tired of this setup really fast. i just dont know what kinda 15's to go with... i dont want to be like everyone else on the board with FI or AD HCD3's or whatever the hell they are... i want to be different... i have even considered 4 12 w7's off the memphis 4kw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.