listen to this bullsh*t story!!

ßûmþ_§üm±hîñ
10+ year member

Friday at my school the cops came w/ one of their dogs and they had the dogs search all of our lockers and cars and everything...well the dogs hit on this kids car at my school so they searched it and i guess the dogs kept "smelling" it on his custom built box...so the cops busted open the box and tore apart his two 15" JL subs to find NOTHING!! they ended up finding an empty bagie in his car and he was arrested on the spot...how bad would that ****?????!!!!!!!!

I think i'd have to call a lawyer on that one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif :mad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Mark_ab They arrested him for an empty baggy AND tore apart his custom system? That's a little inconsiderate :p

I'd be a little disgruntled, if I were him.
I'd be more than just a LITTLE disgruntled!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Destruction of property is not exactly legal by anyone..Find the most expensive place you can with all the busted equipment and talk to a lawyer...That is a bunch of crap.

Mike

Im not sure if they tore them open but they cut out all the wiring and stuff...they had the box sittin on the ground and they tore off the front covering...the glass and stuff...i guess i should have explained more but thats still terrible because hes gunna have to somehow fix the box and get new wiring...his system was top of the line NICE too!!!!

It doesn't matter if they just put a scratch on it! If they didn't put any money into his system,or anything else for that matter, they had no right to touch it. I personally dislike MOST law enforcement agencies and their employees 'cuz they always seem to justify everything they do whether it be right or wrong. They neve apologize even when they KNOW they are wrong and , in my experiences, always try to cover up to make it seem like you're the bad guy and they were just "doing their job"!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Ok don't you need a search warrent to go into a parked car and look for something unless he had 4lbs of weed sitting on the seat or was sitting in his car with smoke pouring out the windows they have no right to even open the door . call a lawyer and make sure you get a sound shop to appraise that box as the highest possbile then they will also have to pay not only for the wire but the cost of having it installed . they did the same at my school just not with searching the cars

Well if he was parked in the school parking lot they can search cars if the school say they can do so cause that is the private property. Now far as tearing up the audio that is not right

Originally posted by mr.cableboi Well if he was parked in the school parking lot they can search cars if the school say they can do so cause that is the private property. Now far as tearing up the audio that is not right
no that's not true they can search lockers cause they own them. But they cann't search a car owned by someone else UNLESS that person AGREES with a search.

I couldnt tell you about any of this legal stuff but i sat in study hall and watched them do it so...next the humiliated him infront of the whole school by cuffing him and walking him throught the hall out to the front lobby and into a car, they are such DIX!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ßûmþ_§üm±hîñ

10+ year member
ßûmþ_§üm±hîñ
Kinmundy IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from