List of known scammers

ya i hear you on that. Dont you think that stuff happens. if you send signature req. on everything ? does that cover it 100% if seller does all they can it doesnt make them a scammer does it. Im glad i have not had this happen to me. dont take me wrong im just picking your guys brain to see what you think.

ya i hear you on that. Dont you think that stuff happens. if you send signature req. on everything ? does that cover it 100% if seller does all they can it doesnt make them a scammer does it. Im glad i have not had this happen to me. dont take me wrong im just picking your guys brain to see what you think.
It gives you more credibility and a guarantee of who signed for it cause you definitely want to insire they recieve it and if its not insured 100% the refund is on you if something happens and if your sending stuff no insurance you had better make sure you have that money readily available for a instant refund if something happens not well **** i spent it give me a few weeks.

It's pretty obvious that BMK is gullible enough to send me 140$ via paypal for an amp that he doesn't even know exists or not.. haha just ban me, not even gonna waste my time here.
...someone tell me that more can happen to this guy. Like a drive by.

Well i just made a profile about a month ago, and bought from someone on here within the first 3 days. I had him put the item up on ebay, than I saw that he had 100% positive feedback so I felt comfortable with buying an amp from him. And it works great

easy enough... Insure, Package the hell out of the Item, get signature requirement... 5$ more for insurance and all of that is not much of a cost... If you can't do that do not sell or buy period... If you don't have the cash to replace the item if lost/stolen/broken at that moment then don't sell either..

I've had 1 mishap since i've been on this site.. I replaced the amp since it could not be fixed, I paid for all the parts/labor for the amp to try to be fixed. etc..

If you can not do that off the top don't sale period.

And the fact that you never provided any tracking, proof, info, anything to back YOUR claim up. You have no references here. You never put forth any effort of trying to track the package.
I did business with him and had no problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies