line out converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

hairris

I have a JL sub hooked up to my bose system using a line out converter but there seems to be something wrong with it? I was wondering what might be the problem. THere is signal going to the speaker but even with my 240 watt amp bridged into one channel and pushed to max gain it still doesn't hit like it should. it there something wrong with using a line out converter because i had a store install it for me? What could be the problem? Please Help!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

hairris-- is your jl sub a duall 6 ohm voice coil sub

if they are, the store may have wired the sub in series.

go back to the store who did the install. and have

them check the wiring for your sub.

also your lineout converter may also have left and right

gain controls that may need to be adjusted

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.