lil flexing video of l7's

Gun in the passenger seat? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Nice flex.

heyy iv seen that truck before lol people prolly dont realize where ur box is lol
looks like it in between the rear seats? did not watch the all the video but saw it in his rear view. thats what it looks like atleast.

heyy iv seen that truck before lol people prolly dont realize where ur box is lol
haha yea the box is working great where its at get alot of roof flex because where its at

maybe hes British and likes the way its worded to the american one? i have mine set to italia i read and speak l'italiano.
sounds mean bro i loved my L7s. hows that zx1500.1 treating ya??
the 1500 is doing good strong amp and pretty efficeint

nice, but wtf is up with a rifle in the truck? Haven't you heard of a handgun?
not 21 yet so yea its only a little 20GA single shot just my all around gun i carry around and shoot when i am bored

looks like it in between the rear seats? did not watch the all the video but saw it in his rear view. thats what it looks like atleast.
yea its where the rear consoles are in the king ranch just removed it and put the box in place, subs up port back, i mean for only 2 12's on 1500rms i am getting good flex i think and could get a lil louder if i had my big 3 done or a another bigger bat upfront getting drops to 12 at the amp so yea if i could keep it at 13-13.5 i would be happy

nice socks with sandals
just got done playing basketball so yea i put flip flops on my feet were sore after playing 4 hours full court

do 2 6" aeros.
well the box is only 28 deep by 32 tall and 13.5 wide thats external so if i recall there wasnt room to do 2 6's aeros if i did how much louder would it be

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.