Lighting creating illusions of abnormal speaker movement

Hello car audio fanatics!

I'm Tomas from a small technology company in Lithuania.

Most people who like audio equipment like to look at speakers and see how they are jumping in the air when the bass drops, want speakers with huge Xmax so we could see even more movement, we have invented technology that makes the movement of the speaker much more visible with some electronic trickery that has been invented by us!

We have just introduced a never-before-seen product, which creates illusions that the speaker is split into three parts and these move in three different heights in space!

Or enhance the seen movement and you can see how the speaker moves almost in synchronization with the beat!

Of course this is all an illusion.. But to see what I'm talking about please check out our videos and our website!

Single_light.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSAbOic7CE

Please post here what do you think about this invention and if you would like to see this lighting on your setup! Thanks!

We already started selling these and we ship worldwide!

To see more please visit our website: EVJ Light creates illusion of abnormal speaker movement

For more information please contact me at tomas@evjlight.com

Thanks for the reply! It's not really a strobe light effect, it's much more complex in the background, but close enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I only watched the second video. When I clicked on it i was prepared to hate it. Actually, its kind of cool. I could see it used in show cars, but even more so at dance clubs. Imagine a bunch of sweaty kids trippin on who knows what freaking out over these speakers on stage.

I could actually like the 1st video with the split light, but can you guys do it in a blueish color?

Would look much better then this grill over my sub.

20140805_070228.jpg

Big Scott, I don't have a download, I was playing it from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJO9sNDOhE

Csu87, yes we can do it for the same price, we would just solder light or dark blue LED's (what you choose). If you're interested PM or write an email to tomas@evjlight.com and I would take care of this. It would definitely look much better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.