LIft Kits...

Participant count
  • Participant list

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
While talking with some freinds I have finally decided to put a lift kit on my truck. Nothing special about 3 inch lift. I drive a 2003 Ford F-150 XL. 8 foot bed, reg cab, 2wd. No hating now, I know its only 2wd but hey, who cares. I was looking on ebay and found one farly cheap, but with the price being cheap, I have a feeling the quality will be cheap as well, here's the link to the kit....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140014253242&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I was also looking at this kit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140014580231&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I have heard of the company on this kit and plan on buying this one. Kinda *****, there were no bids on it yesterday and was planing on using the "buy it now" feature but owell. If any of you guys have any experience in lift kits i would appreceate your oppinons on these 2 kits, or maybe a referance to another kit. I would like to keep the price under $400 if possible,

Thanks ....

Jon

I have a 5.5" Fabtech kit on my F-250. I got it from Rocky Mountain Tire Co. I reccomend calling them and asking what the have for a 3". It will pay to go with a quality brand as aposed to a cheap e-bay special.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kickerlivinloud

10+ year member
Banning survivor
kickerlivinloud
Finger Lakes, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date