Adire lover: :)

Biabia322: dude, I totally don't respect anyone at my job anymore

Adire lover: sup

Biabia322: word for word, they told me this

Adire lover: umm

Adire lover: o.k

Biabia322: I said, "I changed my setup, and upgraded"

Adire lover: Dumbasses at it again

Biabia322: they say, "is it that resonant engineering crap again?

Adire lover: LOL

Biabia322: I said, "have you heard of DLS?

Biabia322: "No"

Biabia322: "have you heard of any good brands"

Biabia322: now, WORD FOR WORD

Biabia322: they say, "alpine, kicker, mtx, audiobahn"

Biabia322: WORD FOR WORD

Adire lover: WHAT

Biabia322: then they said

Adire lover: AUDIO BAHN !!

Adire lover: WHAT

Biabia322: "if resonant engineering or dls is good, they'd be known, like those brands"

Adire lover: wow

Adire lover: can you say

Adire lover: Mainstream

Biabia322: I just finished installing our top product (infinity) in a car

Biabia322: it sounded like ASSSSSSSS

Biabia322: omg it sounded horrible

Biabia322: distortion all the way

Biabia322: they think that UNDERPOWER a sub can blow it

Biabia322: because it scraps against the VC

Biabia322: (not?)

Adire lover: NO WAY

Biabia322: yep

Biabia322: they were doing the motions with their hands, and I was standing there

Biabia322: with the "wtf" look on my face

Biabia322: and I walked away

Biabia322: it was halarious

Adire lover: dude

Adire lover: i need some vid

Biabia322: lol

Adire lover: i'll piss my pants

Adire lover: talk about ROTFLMAO

Biabia322: dude

Biabia322: I can have my friend come in

Biabia322: friends*

Biabia322: and them come in and ask, can you underpower a sub and blow it?

Biabia322: or can you name any good brands

Adire lover: do it

Biabia322: that'll be ****ing FUNNY

Adire lover: tape it

Biabia322: lol!

Adire lover: audio or video

Adire lover: you know what blows subs ?

Adire lover: Clipped signal

Adire lover: or

Adire lover: thermal break down ( to much watts)

Biabia322: exactly

Adire lover: man, why cant i work there !

Adire lover: id make fun of them so much

Biabia322: it makes me sick sometimes.. i know why the last guy left

Adire lover: prob get fired

Adire lover: " you know to much, your fired"

Biabia322: they dont think orion is good either

Biabia322: and they know about them

Adire lover: 2500D

Biabia322: its fantastic

Biabia322: also

Adire lover: H2's

Biabia322: OMG

Biabia322: hahahaa

Biabia322: they talked about

Biabia322: how going from 12v to 14.4 isn't anything

Adire lover: LLMAO

Biabia322: that it won't make a difference

Biabia322: I was laughing so hard

Biabia322: because

Adire lover: dude

Adire lover: stop

Adire lover: i cant take it

Biabia322: they were trying to justify how alpine is god

Biabia322: they said

Adire lover: to muych dumbness

Biabia322: "dana has a 1000w alpine amp and it puts out 1500w"

Adire lover: *much

Adire lover: hmm

Biabia322: I was like... what ohm rating --- 2 ohm they said

Adire lover: welp

Biabia322: and I said hmm

Adire lover: lol

Biabia322: what voltage rating do they give alpine on their benches? they said 12v

Adire lover: no

Biabia322: and I said what do you run, they said about 14v

Biabia322: and I said thats why then

Adire lover: benh it

Adire lover: *bench

Adire lover: only company that i know of that uses 12.8V is US Amps

Biabia322: point being though, they said alpine always underrates their amps, even by 500w

Adire lover: all others is 13.4V ir someth

Adire lover: in

Biabia322: they're idiots, its so funny

Adire lover: you should get a shirt

Adire lover: " im with stupid"

the guys at my local circuit city arent the greatest but a few of them that know their stuff know that what they carry is complete garbage. i know one of them and he's always askin for dilliodons email for cdt crap and the nearest retailer for RE (since they wont ship to OC) cuz his coworkers are slowly turning around. some of them are still stupid as hell though, "infinity is great, it's our top of the line product and is pretty much better than anything out there" lol. when i showed them my new cdt's a couple of them were ooing and aahing and one of them was like "wtf is that is that some swap meet brand? wth is cdt?" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

the guys at my local circuit city arent the greatest but a few of them that know their stuff know that what they carry is complete garbage. i know one of them and he's always askin for dilliodons email for cdt crap and the nearest retailer for RE (since they wont ship to OC) cuz his coworkers are slowly turning around. some of them are still stupid as hell though, "infinity is great, it's our top of the line product and is pretty much better than anything out there" lol. when i showed them my new cdt's a couple of them were ooing and aahing and one of them was like "wtf is that is that some swap meet brand? wth is cdt?" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif
" wow, nice enclosure" " yea its custom made //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif "

Matt, thats all real.

Considering I just bought a new car, they don't say anything. If I really wanted to, I could have not just invested $1500 in performance and blown them away with a setup worth that.

lol hey man i work at the circuit city in nyc, queens....its a lil bit of a different story where i work at.....some of other salesman seem not to care about car audio...n the other guys laughed when i said i got 2 re 8's....but i told them dont be surpised when my 8s keep up wit ur mtxs 8000 12's....n prolly sound better....its like im the only one wit a passion for it...i can spend like 45 min wit a customer n not sell nohting..n not care...but they get mad cause i dont sell city advantage..i hate city advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!1

City Advantage is ****ing gay. When I first started, I sold an entire system and an Avic-N1. About $3000+install. I got yelled at because I didn't sell City Advantage. Um ok, I just made our ****ing quota for the ENTIRE day in an hour. S-my-D

i can spend like 45 min wit a customer n not sell nohting..n not care...but they get mad cause i dont sell city advantage..i hate city advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!1

X2.. I like to try and educate people.. and i spend a lot of time researching products and gaining product knowledge outside the walls of Circuit City.. however my coworkers do not.. Half of them dont even know how to match an amp up with subs.. its insane.. i get so pissed.. Circuit has those stupid e-learning things but dont teach real car audio stuff.. I tell them what ive got in my truck and they think i stopped by the local pawn shop.. but oh well.. One thing to point out though.. around here its not only the big shops but the "Speciality Car Audio Shops" also think Re Adire US Amps ARC TRU are all junk.. Makes me laugh sometimes to talk to one of those guys..

yeah man its the love for the car audio that they dont understand......lol they sell deadner...90$ for 20 sq feet...one guy was gonna buy it...man i couldnt sell it to him...i wrote that a couple of webistes..i was like go home n check them out plzzz....i aint gonan front that infinty amp they got its a 4 chan...does like 100rms per chan...looks like the onl ydecent product they got...might buuy it ....we got a stupid discount too

no one out here in louisville has even heard of re, dd, oz, anything..i wanna get something and them sit there and talk **** about it but i dont have the money cause my stuff was jacked....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.