Northeast Region Lf nice looking sound system for music video

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Azstro

Would anyone in the CT,MASS, or NY area be willing to come to hartford ct to feature their sound system in my music video... I'm really looking to feature a truck or van so please if anyone would like to feature in my video feel free to email me

Azstro (at) gmail.com

Just put in the subject "Sound System for Vid"

Just something to play the music and look good in the background... Have a few girls dancin in front of it and ****.. Would you be willing to come down here? Hows your wagon look?
1-car-audio-art-gqjiuooj-1caraudio-13-asf-jpg.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Posted a pic just for reference sorry for cursing

I figured you would want something that looks better then that install for a music video(cleaner at least or some fiberglass work?). There should be a few guys up that way willing to help out I'm sure.

I figured you would want something that looks better then that install for a music video(cleaner at least or some fiberglass work?). There should be a few guys up that way willing to help out I'm sure.
yea that pic kinda thru me off as well

its a music video people is not like people that are going to watch it are going to be to concern about the brand especially in the back round... im 5 minutes from ct but idk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.