lets talk alternators

Also give Mike Singer a holler. Him and Nate make some of the least expensive alts around and they are solid.
just sent them emails.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

mine is an 260 amp iraggi and he was cheaper than all the others ,cs wasnt so great at first ,but dom took care of it .
didnt iraggi have a giant scam fiasco? and how was the power master?

I thought Iraggi had some kind of shitstorm then basically gave away a bunch at cost for a quick promo. Years ago they were the most expensive of the lot.

loved the powermaster ,just wouldn't fit my new truck,the s10 is long gone .in db drag heaven //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/angel.gif.fa7795fff6653f4381ba158c55a48b74.gif

CS is terrible and they take months to build them. Good quality but terrible service and build times
IF you have a GM vehicle then alts arrive very quickly. Have a few team mates who have recently ordered DC alts and got them in 1-2 weeks. Non GM stuff can take a while longer and custom stuff can take forever.

My custom 390 took 16 months, but worth the wait as they have the best alts out there...

I have a quad setup with 2 Iraggi's 1 powermaster,and 1 EA. By leaps and bounds the EA is better. The Powermaster is not too bad though, about the same as the Iraggi's.

And yes, these were all tested individually.

Coleman thedinger runs DC Alts, and he says he couldn't be happier;

I have people here in MN who are running Excessive Amperage and couldn't be happier; all places have their ups and downs I think it comes down to personal preference/price point.

I'm in the market too and I'm more so leaning towards EA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.