Let the smoke out????

i think he only wants 12"s and trust me... he dont want a btl 12"... 15's and 18's are fine but the 12's and 10's have issues.
issues?????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

the cone tends to hit the spider pretty easily and pinch the leads. 15's and 18's dont have that issue and for all i know they might have taken care of it now.

Would 2 L7'S sealed be louder than the orion ported at 30hz with 2.5^2ft?

And how much do the Fi Q's go for used and how would it sound compared to the Orion?

Also the only reason that i what 12's is to keep up with fast drumlines in rock music. Could a good 15 keep up? If so I would consider one.

Would 2 L7'S sealed be louder than the orion ported at 30hz with 2.5^2ft?
And how much do the Fi Q's go for used and how would it sound compared to the Orion?

Also the only reason that i what 12's is to keep up with fast drumlines in rock music. Could a good 15 keep up? If so I would consider one.
it is a myth that 15's cant keep up with a 12" or 10". so yes it could keep up.

You could read Dan Wiggin's paper, but I doubt you'd understand all of it. I don't.

I will agree that woofer speed is more of a function of frequency than cone size.

Any suggestions on what I should do I would really like to make a decision soon driving ***** without bass.

Summary:

Trunk car

2000W

3^2ft

Daily Driver

Rap/Rock Listener

@least as loud as a 12" orion h2

$300

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.