Legendary Funky Pups

Cliff_in_VA

CarAudio.com Newbie
Today, after 20 years of storage in a decommissioned bunker, I finally opened the shipping carton containing two Funky Pup 12's. Since these are banned in 9 states, and considered WMDs in several countries, I am rather dubious about posting. My neighbors, and the surrounding town may be on the news in the near future, needing disaster relief to rebuild everything.

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_173101705.jpg
    IMG_20220531_173101705.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Absolute beasts. Be careful. I'm scared just knowing they are installed in someone's vehicle.
Since installing them into a box yesterday, I have yet to connect them to an amp, because I'm worried about the irreversible, and permanent bodily damage that will occur. I have every right to be scared. It's like watching a train wreck: you want to see what happens and can't look away, even though you know the results of the catastrophe.

Since installing them into a box yesterday, I have yet to connect them to an amp, because I'm worried about the irreversible, and permanent bodily damage that will occur. I have every right to be scared. It's like watching a train wreck: you want to see what happens and can't look away, even though you know the results of the catastrophe.
I don't care what amp you have, it won't be enough.

I’ve heard these things can produce so much pressure, that they can liquefy your internal organs almost instantly if you’re stupid enough to be in a vehicle while they’re playing. The company that makes these won’t even test them after being assembled for fear of building collapse.

Stay safe, and stay out of the vehicle after hooking an amp up. If we don't hear back from you, RIP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...