Legacy Amps And Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

STATE64

Can someone tell me what kind of quality Legacy subs and amps are? They seem to be kind of low price and if i can get a system for cheap that has good quality I would like to know. So if you have any experience or know anything about Legacy amps and subs. please let me know. Thank you!

I am new on this forum thank you for letting me know. The Legacy Subwoofer Is the 12" 1000 Watt/500 watt RMS. The Legacy amplifier is 2 channel 2X500/1000 Max Power. I am also looking to buy 2 subwoofers. I found both of these on Car Discount Stereos' Store Website.

Also, the price I found at Car Discount Stereos Was very reasonable due to the limited price range that I have. The last thing is that i listen to Rap music and am looking for some good bass and loudness. Thank you and please let me know if this system will work well for me or not!

I owned a 800watt legacy la590 and 2 500watt legacy subs and they ran just great for only paying 150 for the whole system, for sure there are better quality subs and amps out there but legacy is reliable and I never had any probs with it at all. Id go for it if you on a tight budget if not go for the sony xplod XM-6001GDX

Be sure you have adequate volume in your sub boxes. My son tried a pair of Legacy 10" subs from the same place and with small (.4 cu ft) boxes they sounded like ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.