Lanzar ZED Made Component Speakers - Package Deal! Rare!

grandprix17
10+ year member

Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a set of BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Lanzar DC64 6.5 Coaxials

I have a set of Lightly Used Lanzar DC54 5.25 Coaxials - used for a few months

I have a set of Lightly Used Lanzar CSX2 Crossovers

I have 2 sets of Lanzar DCT 1" Tweeters - so one set can be used as a full component and if you find another pair of cross overs of your choice you can have 2 component sets a 5.25 & 6.5.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have forsale some OLDSCHOOL top notch quality component speakers. If you know your car audio then you know oldschool lanzar when made by Credence back when ZED was making Lanzar amps (90s) it was very reliable and provided the best sound in the market during their time. I've collected these speakers with the intentions of using them in car again. However I decided I need to clear up some space so looking to sell these now. This is superior quality equipment. If you want an amazing sounding car this equipment if for you.

Specs on each:

DC64

Custom Die-Cast Aluminum Baskets

Butyl Rubber Surrounds

Compressed Multi - Layer Spider Assembly

High Density Ferrite Magnet

Mica - Filled Poly Cone Material

4 OHMS Impedance

Freq Response: 50Hz-5kHz

Power Handling: 100w RMS 200w Peak (can be more with clean power)

DC54

Custom Die-Cast Aluminum Baskets

Butyl Rubber Surrounds

Compressed Multi - Layer Spider Assembly

High Density Ferrite Magnet

Mica - Filled Poly Cone Material

4 OHMS Impedance

Freq Response: 55Hz-6kHz

Power Handling: 80w RMS 160w Peak (can be more with clean power)

CSX2

2 way Passive Crossover Networks

300w Power Handling

High Grand Connector for Superior Sound Quality

Gold Plated Connectors

12db/Octave Slope

Built in Protection Circuitry

DCT (2 pair)

1'' Silk Dome Tweeter.

High Density Neodymium Magnet.

Tri-Way Swivel Mounting System: Flush Surface or Angle Mount.

Ferro Fluid Cooling.

Frequency Response: 1.3-24k Hz.

SPL: 96 dB 1W/1M.

Power Handling: 150 Watts.

Price:

LOWERED: $375 + shipping cost.

Asking $400 + shipping. I am open to reasonable offers. This is hard to come by equipment. All originally purchased back in mid 90s. I will listen to all reasonable trade offers. Im a big fan of oldschool PPI & Lanzar equipment. But open to offers. Maybe a nice sub/amp combo for my car. Pioneer deck. Make me an offer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if you want to trade it all for my PPI A1200. Here's some pics:

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03633.jpg

DSC03632.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

interested in an OS autotek 5 way xo orold school ppi art 3 way xo?im only interested in the 6.5 coaxials tho
No thanks. At this point kind of looking to keep it together unless I get a cash offer.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Let me know if you want to trade it all for my PPI A1200. Here's some pics:
DSC03632.jpg
If only this was in better shape I would be interested! But just a little too beat up for me. Thanks though!

Zed Audio never build speakers. The Lanzar drivers of that era were built by Credence (still a solid buildhouse). Same company that made the original Kicker solo barics and quite a few other good drivers of that time frame.

Zed Audio never build speakers. The Lanzar drivers of that era were built by Credence (still a solid buildhouse). Same company that made the original Kicker solo barics and quite a few other good drivers of that time frame.
Hahaha wow this never dawned on me until you just said that. I have several of this era's amps by ZED. Did ZED ever produce speakers?

Zed came in around '97ish (give or take) with LANZAR, so your amps would be post '97 if by Zed. But, yea, to my knowledge Zed never made speakers, but I'm not a Zed follower like some. I do like his stuff though.

Bump. Lowered. Make an offer. Open to trades as well. Really looking for touchscreen double din + a small amount of cash so I can get my module for an 05 Grand Prix w/ onstar..

hey,

i'm interested in buying your lanzar's especially the dc64, but was curious are you selling the whole set for 300+ shipping... get back to me asap... as i'll take all !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.