lanzar 432 what you think

LoudSound

Senior VIP Member
Toronto
guys check this out. i found this amp for $100 new

Lanzar - VIBE432 - Vibe 4000 Watt 4 Channel Mosfet Amplifier

this amp is so cheap and promises 500w RMS @4ohms x 4 channels!! wtf??? this is like $5k amp specs...

that power's gotta be dirtayy. but im considering getting it for now cuz its dirt cheap and i spent all my money on speakers and headunit. I think it would be a good idea to get a clipping detector with this since my speakers are pretty nice..130wrms 260w max 8 inch mids.

3x25amp fuses that's 1080watts at 14.4volts. which can't be 500w rms x 4...

guys check this out. i found this amp for $100 newLanzar - VIBE432 - Vibe 4000 Watt 4 Channel Mosfet Amplifier

this amp is so cheap and promises 500w RMS @4ohms x 4 channels!! wtf??? this is like $5k amp specs...

that power's gotta be dirtayy. but im considering getting it for now cuz its dirt cheap and i spent all my money on speakers and headunit. I think it would be a good idea to get a clipping detector with this since my speakers are pretty nice..130wrms 260w max 8 inch mids.

3x25amp fuses that's 1080watts at 14.4volts. which can't be 500w rms x 4...
take away a zero from every rating and and still that would be too **** high in terms of what the amp can actually do. Lanzar has been known to put fake fuses on their amps just to trick people into thinking the amp does some sort of power. might just be 1 x 25 actual fusing. Take it out of your consideration period. If you need a proper 100 dollar 4 channel, ppi ion 520.4 does close tol 100x 4 watts and will sh*t all over this lanzar vibe.

holy crap, I think I'm starting to get this. all this time I was bashing on amps that didnt deliver rms of my speakers, but I just realized my speakers are 95db @1w @1m, they are plenty sensitive. I can get a quality amp that puts out 50-70 watts and these babys will sing...at 64w they're suppose to do 112db. I'm ignoring chinese watts from now on..

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap, I think I'm starting to get this. all this time I was bashing on amps that didnt deliver rms of my speakers, but I just realized my speakers are 95db @1w @1m, they are plenty sensitive. I can get a quality amp that puts out 50-70 watts and these babys will sing...at 64w they're suppose to do 112db. I'm ignoring chinese watts from now on..
It don't work that way. There are things called compression.

The old school Lanzar amps were good. They're black and could handle stupid low ohms.

I think the Opti amps are decent. @Hertz Mafia ran one for a little while...he can tell you all about it.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']The old school Lanzar amps were good. They're black and could handle stupid low ohms.

I think the Opti amps are decent. @Hertz Mafia ran one for a little while...he can tell you all about it.[/QUOTE]

except this has nothing to do with the OP's question about this particular amp model which is complete garbage lol.

Sarcasm aside...

I had the original Vibe 430 for a few years. Not a bad amp. Fairly powerful.

It was slightly over-rated at 125x4.

The 432's a lot like it. The photos on Vminnovations show it still having a pair of 30's like the 430. I guess there's some difference with the 432/432n, I never figured out what the N is supposed to mean.

Generally, I think if they still gave it a reasonable rating I think a lot of people would consider it a decent budget amp. Vminnovations is selling for $105. If it's even 80x4 that's a good buy, but 500x4 is just so ridiculous nobody's buying them.

For ~$100 and realistic expectations it probably is a serviceable budget amp, but those ratings just give the whole line a chinese junk feel and I'd prefer something that at least makes an attempt at reality.

yeah they're right it won't do what it says (and I'm the guy that just ordered autotek 1600.1 but I only hope for 400 rms) however the 432 does have 4 star review rating on amazon so if u can just lower your expectations to about 100-125x4 and maybe 175x4 @2ohms and if that's all u need u be happy... THEY REALLY GOTTA GET A STANDARD FOR LISTING AMP WATTAGE!!!!!, I shopped for over a week and the really nice amps will say 500rms another amp 1/2 as much says 1600.. u right check fuses but if it was a true 1000 rms it would be fused higher like 100amp imo, they will fuse much higher than actual power normally., so my amp has 50a can't make more than like 700 but says 1600 so I assume 400

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.