L7 to Q? to BTL?

Can anyone compare them to a RL-p..?
on ear I'd give the edge to the SS... I havn't been too impressed with any L7 I've ever heard and I've heard a few. the soloX on the other hand is more of a sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I loved mine and am possibly getting another one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you shouldn't have issues with one rl-p ported for rap it should get plenty loud and you will likely have similar issues with whatever sub you end up getting if you do a drop in. most likely your box is what is giving you the unwanted/lack of volume and lows that you're trying to overcome.

maybe there's a problem with your install? I've gotten some small TC subs pretty **** loud. and with an rl-p I could do alot more... burps the L7 is very efficient so you'll be hard pressed to beat it in it's ideal power range/install. though I'm sure in street bass they can be ok, I've just personally never heard one that impressed me... I meter'd one guy and he did like a 135 on my TL with an L7 15" and when I heard him bump it, I was far from impressed... I destroyed him in and out of the car with my soloX 10" and I mean destroyed with 10dB+ on my TL in the car...

I meter'd one guy and he did like a 135 on my TL with an L7 15" and when I heard him bump it, I was far from impressed... I destroyed him in and out of the car with my soloX 10" and I mean destroyed with 10dB+ on my TL in the car...
If he was only doing a 135 then something was very wrong.

If he was only doing a 135 then something was very wrong.
Exactly. Kicker is one of if not the best all around company in the industry imo. Kicker sells ALOT of subs and unfortunately people who dont know what theyre doing get them. Good for profit, yes but bad when you have these guys meter 135s with a pair of 15s or whatever. Dudes install was horrible and thats all it was to it. L7s are the best subs to get loud at its price range.

We've burped 2 L7 10s off of one zx2500 and hit a 151.x last year in the crx so the L7 is a great sub if used right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.