L7 15's yes or no?

So I'm running a pair of american bass dx15 right now (my first system in a long long time). And while they sound alright. I keep coming back to wanting a pair of kicker L7 15". My last system got peeled about the time the square solobarics came out. I remember hearing a pair of 12" at magnolia hifi that blew away the RF series 1 18's I ran at the time. So maybe nostalgia is playing with me a bit. Are the new L7 worth the price? I won't lie and say I don't wanna be loud but I do want subs that sound clean at the same time. I'm thinking I'd run them off a cab-22. Just on the fence about paying out over a grand on subs and having a box built and finding out they ain't what they used to be 😂. Any honest info about them would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think kicker is that good of a brand. I highly recommend mtx . There is an old school mtx rfl subwoofer on ebay . 4,000 watts rms . 4inch od x max . The pounds. I have a mtx 9500 15 inch subwoofer and the bass sounds clean deep and plays those low tones. Adding a cross over to my sound system Meade a big difference.

I don't think kicker is that good of a brand. I highly recommend mtx . There is an old school mtx rfl subwoofer on ebay . 4,000 watts rms . 4inch od x max . The pounds. I have a mtx 9500 15 inch subwoofer and the bass sounds clean deep and plays those low tones. Adding a cross over to my sound system Meade a big difference.

The MTX 9500’s are awesome subs. I like those quite a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...