L port box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnny5101
10+ year member

Hi I'm making an L port box for my two 15's. they are the re audio sxx. I looked up all my dimensions using the re audio calculator. It gave me these measurements.

Box bottom plate 43x28

Box top plate 43x28

Box left plate 27.25x20x27.25x20

Box right plate 26.5x20x26.5x20

Box back plate 43x20

Box front plate 34.25x20

Port L1 18.5x20x18.5x20

Port L2 28x20

Cut angle 90

Does it mean where I have two measurement for the same plate that I'm double plating here?

I've looked up videos on utube for L ports, but I'm unable to find one that's similar. I want to baffle my front plate. Just need for knowledge of people that have done this already.

Thanks so much for your help. Greatly appreciated.

Ok so if you use a pen and paper, would you have your sidewalks doubled up?
No. Those dimensions are talking about all 4 sides of the cut in case of a slant. Do not use REs calculator as it is off - I prefer Torres. And if you use Torres, MAKE SURE TO READ THE HELP SECTION FIRST

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.