Ks Os or As?????

i have no clue about what ones are better, but i see the flat cone being almost a trademark, like kicker has the square etc. I'm sure the flat cone also delivers better performance, but I couldnt name what it actually does. I think it looks sweet.

do yours have the flat cone? i went on the wewbstie and it doesnt have any pictures of the flat cones. and why would they use a flat cone? and do these subs compete with like the jl audio w6v2? or w7

mine dont have the flat cone. I have the earlier model. theres gotta be something about it that makes it perform better than the old K, unless they perform the same and just look cooler. I dunno, maybe it will be more reliable and the cone it tougher due to meterial. Someone will know sooner or later.....

Preorder on 12K's are 120

Preorder on 12O's are 160

12A's are 290(availiable now)

Preorder on 15A's are 270

If you have the money, go A's they have more xmax, better SQ etc...

As it is, A's are the only 15's going to be out. The A's have been compared to the Brahma and the W7. I personally would go A if you had the money.

Yeah, I understand your point. I personally do put faith in Ben's description of his drivers but there is no absolute way to tell what the subs will sound like because

only Ben and othe eD members have heard them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jeremythelen

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jeremythelen
Wesphalia,MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date