Koda6

Participant count
  • Participant list
Only complaint is the size of the midbass driver. The magnet structure is the same size as a 10" JBL I have sitting in my room. I had to mutilate my poor doors to get it in, but it's worth it in the end.

Originally posted by Mark_ab Only complaint is the size of the midbass driver. The magnet structure is the same size as a 10" JBL I have sitting in my room. I had to mutilate my poor doors to get it in, but it's worth it in the end.
im thinking about putting them in under my rear deck in my cutlass, to replace the stock 4x10's, you think these are a good idea or should i get sum 6x9's?? i also have a pair of concept CFN-350 3 1/2's up front....

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer how the hell?? you lucky bastard if you dont' take em hook me up man.

adam
oh never mind, i think its 110 canadain each spearker, so it would be 220 canadian for the pair which is about 150 american

Originally posted by 85cutty im thinking about putting them in under my rear deck in my cutlass, to replace the stock 4x10's, you think these are a good idea or should i get sum 6x9's?? i also have a pair of concept CFN-350 3 1/2's up front....
ttt

running what are top end mid-bass driver's off of a dirty 15watts??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

85cutty

10+ year member
85cutty
Vancouver
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from