KOB Kustoms still a business?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I havent seen him at any shows since SBN, but thats just because he doesnt compete. I highly doubt he is out of business. He just opened up a brand new shop right before he did JPs truck.

JP does not build, he had another guy redo the truck though. Came out much much nicer.
Not hating, but IMO if you are spending buku bucks like that and competing, I think its kinda gaudy to have someone do the whole install. Thats like half the fun is doing the **** install and learning how to make things work better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
added a 32AH bank to my system...... Cot damn! Now we rockin. Voltage staying above 13 wide open!! Just thought I'd update.
I may get a pair of his 6" woofers for the back. It's an extended cab pickup so the enclosure won't be as bad as a door with holes in it. Highs...

About this thread

SUNDOWNBITCH
Danville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SourDeez
IMG_1154.png