SOLD Knukonceptz Wiring F/S updated list

jacobcopeland87
10+ year member

NWI
O.K. Quite a few things have sold and my original post was getting cluttered so I made a new one.

Refs on here are DejaWiz and Bdubs767. I am Copedog87 on ebay. I also have been a member of Sounddomain since 2003 under the same name as I am here.

All prices are shipped

- (2) 6M (18 ft.) Krystal Kable 2 Channel RCA's $20 Each

- 10 Ft. run of eKo silver 1/0 power wire $25

- Konfused 2-Way distrobution block...come with all fittings $13

- Bag of 10 4-guage ring terminals $11

- 8 Ft. run of eKo blue 4-guage power wire Sold

i'll take all of the power wires(if aGent doesn't pick up the 4 ga.). are the prices shipped and do you take paypal? what model #/configuration is the distro block?

tuan

i'll take all of the power wires(if aGent doesn't pick up the 4 ga.). are the prices shipped and do you take paypal? what model #/configuration is the distro block?
tuan
I think I remember it being the KNF-12 (See link: KNF-12)

This is what I remember from the original thread. Good guy to deal with too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.