Knukonceptz Krystal Kable 1 meter (39") RCA cables

Participant count
  • Participant list

TWiZTiD859
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Item(s) for Sale: 1 set of Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCAs 1 meter (39") about 3 feet 3 inches. They are black or grey I dunno Knu calls it "smoke"

Item(s) Description/Condition: Practically brand new. I think I only used them around 6 months or so. I just used them to connect my Epicenter to my amp. No flaws or marks,cuts on them.

Price: $10 shipped Ill probably just throw them in an envolope since they're not fragile. Theres no need to put them in a box. So Im just gonna use a flat rate USPS envolope. They are $10.49 on Knu plus another $5.49 for shipping.

Item Pictures:

2e38olz.jpg

2uhu0c8.jpg

2885ci9.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If they where longer Id take em
Yea if they were longer Id be usin them lol. I got them when I had an Epicenter. They are great if you have one of them of a x-over,etc.

if i get my paypal full again asap i want these!
I dont think they're going anywhere,Ive had them on here for a while and no interest lol.

Not sure what you mean by getting your paypal full? You dont have to have money actually in your paypal account,if you have a bank account or credit/debit card signed up with paypal it will automaticly take the funds from either source.

Sorr guys these have been sold! Buyer already sent Paypal and I have them ready to ship tomorrow.

Please close thread!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.