KnuKonceptz Flekz Cable FTW

When will you ever need 0 gauge to be that flexible?...never.
How bout I let you come re-run the wires for my boys Charger....after 2 minutes you will be begging to use that flex wire over the Tsunami wire he has.

I have ran into many situations where the flexability make an install 100x easier.

When will you ever need 0 gauge to be that flexible?...never.
Never need it to be that flexible, except for the occasional hard 90 bend...but it is nice when it lays in place where you put it without having to use tons of ductape to hold it in a certain shape on the floor of your ride. Just makes it quicker/easier to install.

Never need it to be that flexible, except for the occasional hard 90 bend...but it is nice when it lays in place where you put it without having to use tons of ductape to hold it in a certain shape on the floor of your ride. Just makes it quicker/easier to install.
Exactly...I have Stinger wire that stuck in a certain curve....Tsunami wire is the same way off the roll....this stuff will go in any direction and stay that way no problem.

Exactly...I have Stinger wire that stuck in a certain curve....Tsunami wire is the same way off the roll....this stuff will go in any direction and stay that way no problem.
I screwed up a few years ago and got that p3 1/0 from parts express for my s10. About a whole roll of ductape later the wire kinda stayed where I wanted it to.

I just stopped by a local stereo shop and I guess stinger has flex wire now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.