SOLD Knukonceptz battery terminal and screw set terminal rings

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to be gay but.do i get first dibs on these?i asked on sounddomain.
I replied to your pm. Ask for paypal addy otherwise I it is still up for grabs. I have 100% positive feedback on here, sounddomain, and ebay. If you still want pics wait till tommorow but if someone comes along and wants it without me taking pics they will get it first.

Why is it still up for grabs? There are 3 of us here that have said we want it. All you have to do is say sold & to whom & it looks like the deal is done. Nobody posted that they want pics either.

Baseballer asked for Pics on sounddomain.com thats what he's talking about... Tell you what if no one has the balls to pull through this buy, then send me paypal address and I'll put the cash in... great product...

Why is it still up for grabs? There are 3 of us here that have said we want it. All you have to do is say sold & to whom & it looks like the deal is done. Nobody posted that they want pics either.

Baseballer asked for Pics on sounddomain.com thats what he's talking about... Tell you what if no one has the balls to pull through this buy, then send me paypal address and I'll put the cash in... great product...

What do you mean "if no one has the balls" 3 people have said they will buy without pics! Don't slam someone because the seller can't commit to a buyer. So why don't you keep hiding behind your computer before you judge the size of anyones balls!

Yeah whats ur paypal address?
tpp003@yahoo.com

Sold to you. Thank you

Dave your first post was asking if I had another product. That is not how to buy something. You need to say "sold to me and ask seller paypal addy" then it is a done deal. No bidding war it's only $12 **** dollars. It would proably be cheaper for me to just toss it with the other stuff I have but I figured someone could use it.

Read this thread, last thing I bought

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128786

tpp003@yahoo.com
Sold to you. Thank you

Dave your first post was asking if I had another product. That is not how to buy something. You need to say "sold to me and ask seller paypal addy" then it is a done deal. No bidding war it's only $12 **** dollars. It would proably be cheaper for me to just toss it with the other stuff I have but I figured someone could use it.

Read this thread, last thing I bought

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128786
I understand what my 1st post was. I was making an inquiry. If you said yes I would have made offer on both. If no I would have bought due to the terminals. That's what made the deal worthwile. No sweat off my back because I need some cable also so I'll place an order with KnuKonceptz tonight.

I still have a problem with someone questioning the size of our balls when we were waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NoXious

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NoXious
Columbus
Start date
Participants