KnuKonceptz 80mil Deadener and P&S Ensolite

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmac1991

'12 Focus Bangin
Item(s) for Sale:

9.625 sq ft of Knu Konceptz Resonance Control 80mil deadener ( 5.5 sheets ) and brand new, never used Raamaudio Ensolite

Specs:

Deadener cuts easy as hell with a box cutter. Didn't cut my hand one time while applying by hand

Ensolite should cut and apply easily aswell. It's only foam

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought a 14sq ft pack of the deadener. Used 3.5 sheets of it on my rear deck and license plate, giving both a full 100% coverage, and it completely stopped all noise coming from my rear deck. Doesn't drop, sag or anything, and I installed it back in February. Sits outside in the sun most of the day (100° + inside of a black car in Texas heat) and it doesn't have a hint of a smell. Some beefy stuff here.

Kno Knoise, literally

Bought the ensolite brand new from Raamaudio, and never got around to using it. Was going to put it over the deadener if it didn't stop the noise from my rear deck, but the deadener was enough, so I just stowed this away. Full yard (13.9sq ft)

Price:

Deadener SOLD

Ensolite $25 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

FrM7EsS.jpg

PIiXUOo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never used sound deadener b4.. But is this enough to cover 2 doors?
well the 14sq ft bundle of deadener is a 2 door kit, and I have 9.625.

So it'd be enough for 1 door, with a tad bit left over. Unless you use it sparingly, then you may can make it work, just putting it on the more noisy spots.

The ensolite should be enough for both doors, but is pretty much useless without deadener

**** i missed the deadener, local too.. could use a little more on my roof. its lookin like jello right now lol
lol yep.

When you get some deadener, you could hit up this ensolite, and have it total hush. Unless you get some Kno Knoise lol

lol yep.
When you get some deadener, you could hit up this ensolite, and have it total hush. Unless you get some Kno Knoise lol
How does it secure? I'd possibly be interested, use it on my floor.. Need to quiet it down some.

And how do you like the MDs? Id love to have a listen sometime.we can swap demos, I've got a ampere 7500 on 2 DC audio level 6 18s. I've got a build log on here if you wanna check it out. I need to update it though lol

How does it secure? I'd possibly be interested, use it on my floor.. Need to quiet it down some.
And how do you like the MDs? Id love to have a listen sometime.we can swap demos, I've got a ampere 7500 on 2 DC audio level 6 18s. I've got a build log on here if you wanna check it out. I need to update it though lol
it's peel and stick. Just cut it, peel off the backing, and apply

don't got the MD's yet tho. Still waiting

it's peel and stick. Just cut it, peel off the backing, and apply
don't got the MD's yet tho. Still waiting
Mmm.. You may have to PM me your number I'm interested in trying it.

And ohhh... That tantric wait time smh. Had a friend wait 6 weeks for a basic SHD recone. I couldn't do it lol. Too **** long

Mmm.. You may have to PM me your number I'm interested in trying it.
And ohhh... That tantric wait time smh. Had a friend wait 6 weeks for a basic SHD recone. I couldn't do it lol. Too **** long
nah the subs are ready. Waiting on the enclosure lol. Still gotta order the subs. That's my big setup coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...