Knu Konfused Distros?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i used them, simple as pie lol. there's a fine line of how much excess you fold over though. if you fold over too much it's a major PITA to try and screw it back in. have a wrench or something handy so you can get it in tight.

they give you different size nuts to use for wiring. 2 outputs with the option of 8/4g and an input of 4g/0g

yep lol it's no biggy if some wires are pokin out either cause theres a plastic case that covers it. i suggest picking up 2 of each mini ANL fuse for the distro just in case you blow one (hint hint me lol...). those fuses are a pain to find round here and its best to have some extras

ive got the knu fused distros everywhere in my car. i love them.
it is a trick to get used to but other than that they are awesome. and look pretty **** good as well
Id like to see some installed... Im gunna have to start all over with wiring so all my 1/0 and stuff is gunna go I think...

Here's two quick shots. Excuse the zip ties and the fact that they're dirty (They still have the protective plastic on them). Once that's removed, they'd look much better.

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date