Known scammer modzzz!!!

Lol, I don't live nowhere near 119th I just named the weed spot, lol!!!
Lol I grab by homan sometimes right off the e-way a bit

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Timmy bring some of your lung killer over to the gurnee grayslake area.
Just let me know when .. we can do math problems and stuff

Lol! My bad though, I saw you were from Chicago so i said **** it, let me see if I can **** him off

Lol I grab by homan sometimes right off the e-way a bit 

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Just let me know when .. we can do math problems and stuff

So did someone get scammed out of a hunnit of weed and a pilot land to fist fight cuz a battery was dinged up? Guys spent too much time with the rock cande

I like Chicago. They have more murders than my home town of Baltimore which was pretty high on the charts also. But thanks for taking #1
I think Detroit would probably be in the running too, but I don't think they even bother reporting murders there anymore.

Also, mods should delete this thread or move it to the dome. It's just a 13 page shitpost.... it's crap like this why it's hard to take people with 20K posts seriously... because they usually get there by posting crap that belongs on 4chan.

So did someone get scammed out of a hunnit of weed and a pilot land to fist fight cuz a battery was dinged up? Guys spent too much time with the rock cande
Starts with a kid who just has too much time on his hands and pissed because his sales aren't up to his own high standards. His measly amount of transactions and supposed 0 problems is what he thinks everyone should have. When you have thousands of transactions and only 4 complaints (1 of which isn't even a transaction) that percentage of complaints is negligible. Ask anyone who's done business with us and you'll see we are quick to ship and have nothing but the best possible customer service in the business.

I think Detroit would probably be in the running too, but I don't think they even bother reporting murders there anymore.
Also, mods should delete this thread or move it to the dome. It's just a 13 page shitpost.... it's crap like this why it's hard to take people with 20K posts seriously... because they usually get there by posting crap that belongs on 4chan.

It's what happens when a stuck up self righteous spoiled kid who still relies on his mommy and daddy to support his battles gets behind a keyboard and thinks he has some kind of pull. He tried the same thing on a FB group and his "ban Cande" movement fell flat on its face faster than a newborn giraffe.

[quote name='michaellane']Dude just seach him on the forums man im not posting all the links again I did them on my phone maybe they all didnt show up but check everywhere[/QUOTE]

@michaellane did you do that search when you asked us to buy batteries from us back in November?

lol I was mentioned in page 2 and just now seen it.

I did get scammed by murdalanche, I did do business with @CandeShop. I didn't ask him for help, all I did was tell my story to warn members about the hack job I received from Jeff. Carl stepped up, messaged me, and offered to repair my dash. And by repair, it meant total reconstruction. It cost me nothing. Absolutely nothing. He helped me out so felt I could help him out and offered to do some vinyl work. That wasn't an agreement, it was just 2 people with different skills who helped each other out. No money involved. I was notified on progress every step of the way, it was super easy to get ahold of him as well.

I can't say anything bad about the shop or Carl. I didn't know him before the dash either. He also shipped other products purchased really quick and as described. Don't know what all has happened with candeShop, nor will I try to speak for everyone, but my experience was as smooth as I could expect from any company. Hardly any scamming going on there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies