Known scammer modzzz!!!

Cande shop in florida is owned and ran by scammers

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Im on my.phone someone tag a few mods

[quote name='Jes 42']@CandeShop ; wtf???[/QUOTE]

Just another person who got their "facts" in a twist.

- RetroAudio got JohnnyLaw to ban me because he was pissed off that I moved out of his house before he got foreclosed on.
- DasBot bought a t3 TSS motor from me it got shipped Monday morning (as when he paid it was too late for Saturday shipment thru usps that closes at 12) once it arrived at his "place of business" he wrote return to sender on it and said he never received it. I lost out on the paypal claim as the tracking number was input wrong. Proof in pictures shows it arrived at his residence.
- Snoopysnooper bought 4 db drive 12's off of me and then hounded me to ship, ship, ship like it was urgent (but yet didn't pay for 2 day shipping and wanted it sent ground). I was working at ABC liquor warehouse at the time and was working 12 hour shifts. Subs were shipped on one of my days off (as obviously going in at 7am and working till 7pm no place would be open to ship) and they arrived just as advertised.

Not one person can say they didn't ever receive what they ordered.

[quote name='CandeShop']@brandonkain82
@03F150MrSBF
@BassAddictJ

You guys see this bafoonery?[/QUOTE]

I know brandon just grabbed alot from u for the f150.. I've been working on just wanted to throw that out there .. and from what I heard there has been 0 scamming .. and he just bought like 2gs. In custom 15s off flagstrongman... This thread caught my attention quick

I know brandon just grabbed alot from u for the f150.. I've been working on just wanted to throw that out there .. and from what I heard there has been 0 scamming .. and he just bought like 2gs. In custom 15s off flagstrongman... This thread caught my attention quick
Flastrongman and I have done business, we are in no way affiliated with each other though.

And didnt.you just have a scamming thread brought up also? Dude may have turned a new leaf but every account of his has been banned. Dont come in here and lie or try to make me look bad. I am a honest person and you know it. You guys shoild feel bad for rippong people off

Wnd I dont have to tag my few good transactions or friends like you do. Ive dealt with half of the ******* members up here and no issue. You have problem after problem

And didnt.you just have a scamming thread brought up also? Dude may have turned a new leaf but every account of his has been banned. Dont come in here and lie or try to make me look bad. I am a honest person and you know it. You guys shoild feel bad for rippong people off
Lol if that's what u wanna call it feel free to read up..

I have 0 to feel bad about I've never ripped anyone off I'm sorry if your reading skills lack .. my feedback speaks for itself I have 0 negative right ? On here caco or maf .. Regardless I'm not taking sides I just posted what I knew ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies