Kinetik or XS Power

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking for a new under the hood battery to replace a 3 year old Red top. Right now looking at either at another Kinetik 1800(1 in the back) or XS Power battery. Not sure about which model XS right now suggestions would help. Which brand do you guys prefer and why? I do have a problem with dimming lights on the interior and a HID kit fixed the dimming headlights. I plan on getting at least a 240 Amp alt this summer.

i would recommend against the kinetik battery under the hood. they will not warranty the battery if they find out that it was under the hood. they are not designed for under the hood applications. at least the HC series anyways. they are the best for audio batteries but within 6' of the amps that they are running. under the hood application would be best to go with the xs battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.