Kinetik and XS vs Odyssey or Deka? Which battery to buy

So i guess my question is there are only so many manufactures of batteries out there, meaning XS, Kinetik etc has to be build by someone. So are their products that much better at helping avoid dimming etc, or are they just good at marketing and fancy vinyl wraps for their batteries?

XS Power has the best quality all around. Performance, build etc. Not that the others are bad persay. You'll be shelling out the money for an XS Power, but you also get what you pay for. XS Power (May be biased, but gives you a clear cut idea) has many comparison videos on their youtube like the one I listed.

my questions is who makes the xs power because i assure you they probably dont make it themselves. Stinger audio batteries for example are known to be repackaged odyssey batteries by enersys. Kinetik is made in china i hear? a good reason to stay away from them.

my questions is who makes the xs power because i assure you they probably dont make it themselves. Stinger audio batteries for example are known to be repackaged odyssey batteries by enersys. Kinetik is made in china i hear? a good reason to stay away from them.
Kinetik is good batteries they are all just too **** high.. run deka its the best for the money

i currently have a group 34/78 deka under the hood and looking at what battery to put in the back. Running a SAZ1500D and a SAX125.2 for the highs. Can buy a used Kinetik hc2400 for roughly 100 bucks locally, or another deka group 34 for about the same new.

ok so one last question here ive narrowed it down to two batteries either the Deka 9a31 or an odyssey group 31 agm. Which would be the better battery? price is roughly the same.

for the record the post above my last is exactly why it will be Deka or Odyssey. im not going to pay a higher price for a battery made in some far east country when i could get something that keeps men and women working here in the USA.

I prefer X2 power it happens to be a relabeled northstar.

reason why Great quality, 5 year non pro rated warranty made in usa and it's available nationwide at

your local battery plus store.

link>> X2Power Batteries - Increased cranking power and a longer life

653764.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.