Kinetic 60 amp chargers a Must in 05 or higher Impalas !! Chevy MOdels in Gerneral

Participant count
  • Participant list

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
Review of: Kinetic 60 amp charger.

I had this charger sitting around the house for about a year now , well i should have installed it sooner !! I have a Old School SoundStream PCA2000d that i bought off here and refurbished it. well i could play my music for a while with it fading in and out , and my music wasn't even turned up loud! I have a MechMan 270 amp alternator in the car which runs great but there is a problem that they don't tell you when you buy their alternators ... In Chevy Models 2005 or above they have a computer controlled alternator that brings down the voltage to about 13.2 volts , and i was getting battery saver active all the time . even when i wasn't playing music . Well since i put the 60 amp charger in i haven't had it light up once and my music bumps Strong!!!! needless to say it keeps the battery charged , and most importantly it does even maintenance desulfates any audio battery you may have in your car!! But i think Mechman should have this information on their web page !! I Like the alternator but the Charger in unison with that fools the computer and keeps everything going strong!! Anyway i give the Kinetic Charger 10/10

Please tell me what charger you are referring to and where I can find it. I am having the same problems with my impala right now. Im about to take it to the dealership, but it seems as though you have found the solution.

Please tell me what charger you are referring to and where I can find it. I am having the same problems with my impala right now. Im about to take it to the dealership, but it seems as though you have found the solution.
Go their website for info. They are the same as stinger's chargers, just have a different label.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies