Kicker?

Usually I will go to YouTube and search for a particular model i’m interested in and go on Crutchfield and check out reviews if they have it or some other websites

Not many like kicker around here

Last edited:
I like the Kicker CVR subs, the older silver 12's I had performed very well and handled their rated power no problem. I think for a more budget minded 2" coil sub, they are decent. Point is, I have no experience with the Q model, but I suspect in a quality box it would perform well, but box is key for most any applications. At first glance the Q looks decent, and Kicker generally makes solid products.

I think the point others were making is that, you can get more for your money buying other brands. It's your choice and if your heart is set on the CompQ, only you will be able to say how you like it after you use / hear it.

I like the Kicker CVR subs, the older silver 12's I had performed very well and handled their rated power no problem. I think for a more budget minded 2" coil sub, they are decent. Point is, I have no experience with the Q model, but I suspect in a quality box it would perform well, but box is key for most any applications. At first glance the Q looks decent, and Kicker generally makes solid products.

I think the point others were making is that, you can get more for your money buying other brands. It's your choice and if your heart is set on the CompQ, only you will be able to say how you like it after you use / hear it.
Ok fair enough I'll see what the opinions are. 1 compQ 15 is 429 dollars it does it can handle 1100rms. Looking for dual 2ohm. Everybody fire away

I Love JL I have a W7 and I know it was pricey but it’s what I loved. It’s all up to you and what u want like I said if you want loud the Q is nice but it will be discontinued so watch the warranty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...