Not open for further replies.

Reinhardt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker ZX1500.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great amp, like new other than a few scratches on the bottom, just a little dusty from being in my closet. I also have the optional bass remote.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nothing like a morning bump to start the day!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I have a brand new AB PH4000MD?
If I was looking for another amp, I would do it but I have too much equipment that I am not using, don't need anymore. I could use a nice IPod touch, I dropped mine the other day and cracked the screen.

Looks like this amp is going to sell, started the bidding at $.99 on Ebay, it went up to $100.46 overnight. It still has 6 days to go so if you want it best get your bids in.

Amp will be sold. The auction on eBay is over in less than 6 hours. Its sitting at $242.50 + shipping with 5 hours and 40 min. left, with 29 people watching it. It appears I will be getting more for it than I advertised it on here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...