kicker xs series amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
actually they are called the SX line, and they are supposed to be pretty bad ass, I talked to Polecat (kicker inside employee) and he said they are pretty impressive and the features are very useful, he was not trying to sell them to me so you can see that they are nice amps, supposedy you can strp up to 8 1250.1s togethor, that would be sick, I believe that was intended for the Solo X in mind, becuase few other subs can take than much power, but I like them, can't wait to hear one, and yes they are on the kicker site now

i played with one at work the other day. The kicker rep came down and let us hook one up. Ill tell ya this...I hooked a 650.1 up to a 15L7 and it pushed it hard. These amps are badass...THe digital controls are pimp, and accurate. They blow the KX series out of the water. Something cool i didn't know till the other day, is you can input text into the amp, and it will scroll it while its playing. Awesome...awesome amps.

man, can't wait till the OEM mftr over here releases a rebadged version of it~ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kdubs20

10+ year member
Kdubs20
rochester hills mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from