Kicker Warhorse FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Item(s) for Sale: Lets try this again lmao. Kicker Warhorse fs ft

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8.5-10 easily works perfect couple minor scratches 5000 rms x2 @2ohms very efficient works great just looking for a Ampere 7500.1 or similar will do a trade plus cash for xs8k or similar board designs especialy a B2 M1u. Oh almost forgot will trade for SHOK TSX motors or subs preferably motors.

Price: 1200 shipped to you in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

do you have that 3800.1 still?

these are a little strange on the wiring, but just did a little research and they become really unefficient below 2 ohms

Item(s) for Sale: Lets try this again lmao. Kicker Warhorse fs ft

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8.5-10 easily works perfect couple minor scratches 5000 rms x2 @2ohms very efficient works great just looking for a Ampere 7500.1 or similar will do a trade plus cash for xs8k or similar board designs especialy a B2 M1u. Oh almost forgot will trade for SHOK TSX motors or subs preferably motors.

Price: 1200 shipped to you in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have an rd7500.1, would that interest you?

I have an rd7500.1, would that interest you?
Yes sir that mos certainly would. And yes these amps can be ran as low as .8 per channel daily and never protect just ask @ wickedwitt; he ran his at .8 daily no issues for awhile.

I'm running mine at 1.6 per side and it gets nasty.Hardly any voltage drop.As far as inefficient that's not the case in my system.Glws/trade

my bad, must have read that wrong, if this was cheaper this would be sold glws

Still have that 3800 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir that mos certainly would. And yes these amps can be ran as low as .8 per channel daily and never protect just ask @ wickedwitt; he ran his at .8 daily no issues for awhile.
Clear out your PM's

Also any interest in some Shocker Sigs in trade?

I hate to say it but probably no on the shockers. I would love to own some but need to find matching subs or a nice amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...