Kicker Vs. Pioneer Vs. Kenwood

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hear are your ratings from the subs you have chosen....

Kicker RMS 150

Pioneer RMS 300

Kenwood RMS 250

Don't pay any attention to the peak watts... just advertisement to reel you in...

You're better off with the soundqubed...

Hello, world!
Need some help deciding which sub...

Kicker:

Amazon.com : Kicker 10C124 Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer 4 SVC (Black) : Vehicle Subwoofers : Car Electronics

Pioneer:

Amazon.com : Pioneer TS-W304R 12-Inch Component Subwoofer with 1300 Watts Max Power : Vehicle Subwoofers : Car Electronics

Or

Kenwood:

Amazon.com: Kenwood KFC-W12PS - 12 1000W Single 4 Ohm Performance Series Car Subwoofer EACH: Electronics

Please let me know which category(s) each of sub falls into...

The best of all three:

The best for the price:

Don't bother with:

Thanks in advance!
Well..honestly..none of my choice, but..I will say that the Kenwoods sound the best of the three,due to experiencing the three.Although, the Kickers do a decent job sealed.Ran four in a single cab 1979 chevy on a 44HC Autotek Mean Machine in a sealed enclosure, and hit surprisingly pretty hard.A Tight budget as this,Id more than likely either run some Lanzar Max Pro subs,that do get down for the cheapies, maybe even the American Bass Slimm Line subs.Polk Audio subs do nice too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.