kicker subs

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 697
    Participant count
  • Participant list
hey man whats up...i ordered a pair of 12'' kicker comp's off of cmttrading.com for $145 w/ shipping and handling...if im not mistaken they have 10" kicker comp's there too...im not really sure about the amp...it seems a little low for the kickers, but it should be ok untill you get the money to buy a more powerful amp, i bought a Kenwood 600W to power my pair of 12's, later, Nick

im guessing ur wiring them as a 4 ohm load, in which case you too only have 150W RMS per sub with that amp bump.

LuRp

I think so... the amp will be fine... its what u got..... so you will make do, if your want more power or ur not satisfied then save up and get a more powerfull amp, then u can rock those subs...

LuRp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.